Alert with Adam Bonaa is a weekly security and safety program airing between 6:30pm-8pm this and every Tuesday.
Some Personal and National Security /Safety matters might include the following:
- Robbery attack at home –what do you do?
- How do you identify a carjacker? And what do you do?
- How do you build your house to withstand robbery/break-ins
- What constitutes defensive driving?
- Driving in the rain
- How domestic fires
- How do you prevent street robberies
- Event security/safety –what organizers/participants must know
- Security and safety in and around religious facilities
- Domestic violence
- Preventing a possible Kidnapping Situation
- Over speeding/road accidents /prevention –what we must know
National Security /Safety matters
- Role of the citizen in law enforcement
- Vigilantism and Political party thugs- What can Ghana do to stop this
- How can Ghana prevent a possible terror attack
- Elicit firm arms in the hands criminals
- Emergency responds and what we must know
- Training regime for law enforcement agencies-what we must know
- Cyber security –what Ghanaians must know
- Security/safety in public places including hotels etc.–what we must know
- Security and safety for children and schools –what we must know
- Military involvement internal security –what we must know
- Work of National security –what we must know
- Possible disasters that may hit Ghana-what we must know
You can follow this program through:
- Security warehouse limited
- Facebook : adam Bonaa
- LinkedIn : Kaziyiri Bonaa
- Twitter : adam_bonaa